This is my first blog

As we know, nowadays, English takes an important role in our life, especially when we want to have a good job with high salary level. If you have an English certificate in your hands, that's great and Ielts certificate is an example. I have thought and asked my acquaintance a lot about English courses. I struggled to find an English course that suits me. Eventually, my friend - Ha introduced Mrs Ngan Hoa - an Ielts teacher training to me. And now, I'm taking part in Ielts starter course with 9 friends.Up to now, Iwe have already completed half of the course, I have some thought about the course as following.Mrs Ngan Hoa is a dedicated teacher, she always teaches us enthusiastically. She carefully analyse each of our mistakes and gives us advices about the way to fix them. Every lesson, she teaches us one Ielts skill , as a results, she convey the knowledge in detail. Moreover, she usually gives us time to practice what we have learned and organises games helping us memorize vocabulary better and longer.

For me, participating in her course is a decent choice. I recognise the importance of English and how much effort should I make to gain good results in the upcoming Ielts exam. I need to manage effective method to learn English well.

I think I'll take part in the Pro Ielts course of Mrs Ngan Hoa if I can manage time. I really love her teaching method. she enables me to study English better as well as helps me to speak English more confidently. It would be great if I able to continue with her next courses.

                                                                   Sam Sam   

Nhận xét